Friday, October 23, 2009

I believe...............

I believe there's always hope when all seems lost,
I believe in dreams and plans and wishes can all come true
I believe in miracles and in magic too
I believe in family and seeing happy smiles
I believe in turning negatives to positives in life
I believe in looking farther up, the farther down we get
I believe when someone hurts us we should forgive and forget ( but this is hard to do because MAN remain trapped in a cycle of hurting back whenever they are hurt)
I believe love should prevail at any cost
I believe in saying what you mean and meaning what you say
I believe a better attitude can make a better way
I believe in viewing life as a journey that we're on and looking at our troubles as another stepping stone
I believe that everything in life is what its meant to be and that there is a GOD somewhere although He's hard to see
I believe that i am me therefore i should do all that i can to be a better piece in the puzzle of God's plan
I believe that we should learn even one new thing about ourself everyday
I believe we should handle one situation with another person a little better than we did before, it will then be a successful day
I believe we should resist indulging in an old, unhealthy pattern of behavior and instead choose a new one
I believe learning to love and respect ourself means beginning to see ourself through God's eyes
I believe we should be grateful for the gift of being alive and for the opportunity to learn and grow
I believe we should do all that we can to make this world a better place to live in and if all seems lost just reach out to the Lord for he is your guiding light when you are in darkness and a strength to be reckon with without any doubt !

No comments: