Saturday, March 27, 2010

a very special poem for a very special mom



there are so many moments
when i wish you knew... how much you matter to me
and how much i thank you for being such a wonderful mother.

if there is happiness in my heart,
it's because you help put it there.
if there is gentleness in my beliefs,
it's because you showed me how to care.
if there is understanding in my thinking,
its because you shared your wisdom.
if there is a rainbow over my shoulder,
its because of your outlook and your vision.
if there is a knowledge that i can reach out -
and i really can make some dreams come true -
its because i learned from the best
teacher of all.
i learned... from you.

in the times of my life, whether we are near or
far, please remember that there could never be any mother more
wonderful... than the one you are.
- chris gallatin
my dear lord,
the above is specially dedicated to my mom who has gone before us. dear lord, please place her in your heavenly kingdom. she is a special mom, always putting her children first before herself. i love her lord. she is the best and i want to thank you for giving me such a wonderful mom. i love you mommy mary koek.

No comments: